|1 WEEK FREE TRIAL|
|Free 7 Day Trial for Water Polo||
Free Trial for Swim Team
If your child does not pass the swim test to join water polo at this time, the coaching staff will recommend swim lessons before trying out again.
Water polo is 90% of swimming, and 10% of ball handling. It is important for safety issues, that your child is able to complete the swim test.
A player's age division is determined by the athlete's age on August 1st, 2016 of the year in which the JO tournament is being held, July 2017.
Example: If a player is 14 years old on August 1,2016, they are eligible to compete in the 14&U division 2017. If an athlete turns 15 on July 31, 2016, his/her age is 15 on August 1st and is therefore no longer eligible for the 14&U division 2017. They are, however, able to participate in the 16&U division.
1. Go to www.usawaterpolo.org and complete the 3 step new membership process. 3 step process:
2. Next, return here, from home screen, click on H20 Polo Registration Red button on the far right hand side.
3. Complete the online registration. Note emails will be sent from emails that are listed on your registration form. Please enter both parent's emails, (players)
4. Record your personal log in and password.
5. You will be entering your credit card for payment. Your CC on file will pay for registration and for upcoming tournaments.
6. Fees will be pro rated/ Pro rated session fees will not be charged to your CC until the session fee has been reduced for the remaining weeks of the session. (New members only)
7. Tournaments are additional and always optional.